Wednesday, August 8

Zoe's Scarf


The pupils in Room 7 are so talented. Zoe has been very busy knitting at school. At breaktimes, instead of playing in the playground, she can be found sitting quietly with her friends outside our classroom knitting. What a great skill to have.

Miss Robinson asked Zoe a few weeks ago
"Are you knitting me a scarf Zoe"?(Miss Robinson was joking of course)

Imagine her surprise when Zoe presented a beautiful pink scarf after the holidays and said

"Here, this is for you Miss Robinson".

What a lovely gift, thank you Zoe. I will treasure it, I have never had a pupil knit me a scarf before!!

Now the other teachers are jealous and want to know if they can have a scarf too!!

Miss Robinson is wearing the beautiful scarf that Zoe made for her, doesn't it look great?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Robimnson,s scarf looks really cool Zoe but a lot of hard work into geting the scarf finshed

Anonymous said...

Miss Robimnson,s scarf looks really cool Zoe but a lot of hard work into geting the scarf finshed

Anonymous said...

Zoes scarf is so fluffly that I bet Zoe took a lot of days and hard work put into it me and Zoe are best friends that everytime we get into buddys me and Zoe are together but when Zoe is away I just find someoneb else to play with so I can enjoy my lunch time play !I hope it keeps miss R s neck nice andv warm that she wears it all morning and keeps it safe because if it was mine I would keep it nice and safe

Anonymous said...

That sarf looks so warm I wonder if she could knit me one and Miss R looks great on you Miss R I know Zoe probley gave up all her time to knitting that sarf.

Anonymous said...

That sarf looks so warm I wonder if she could knit me one and Miss R looks great on you Miss R I know Zoe probley gave up all her time to knitting that sarf.