Wednesday, August 29

Netball Finals

Last Saturday was finals day down at the netball courts. Both of our senior netball teams were playing off for 1st and 2nd place in their grades. Here are some of the supporters who came down to cheers the players on. We blew up green and white balloons, took our school flag along and some people even put green hairspray in their hair!
Even though our teams didn't win, we were very proud of them. Both teams DID win the deportment trophies which is a great achievement.
Thankyou to everyone who played, supported and coached our teams this year. It has been a great season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheering on the netball players was really really fun ay

Anonymous said...

I was going to come but my family was really busy and we had lots of visitors at our house ,I bet it was fun !

Anonymous said...

it was fun fun and just more fun

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun cheering for the A and B team even though they lost

Anonymous said...

Well-done MSS A & B netball team for getting in the finals, I recon that was one of the best games you have had. You all worked together and did really well, I am very proud of my sister Mikaela who played goal shoot and did well in it (I look up to my sister).