Thursday, May 22

Writing Instructions

We are learning how to write instructions clearly by writing each step out carefully and in detail. We thought it would be a great idea to write instructions on how to ride a bike. Angus lives just over the fence from school so he ran home and got his bike and brought it to school so we could talk about the steps and actually see it for ourselves at the same time.
Here I am writing instructions about how to ride a bike. As you can see I remembered to wear my helmet!
After we finished the writing I was allowed to ride around the court as fast as I could. Luckily Mr Harrison never saw me!
By Angus



1 comment:

Bling4yrblog said...

I would love to read your set of instructions on how to ride your bike.

Maybe you could put them on your blog.

AllanahK

ICT Facilitator

Discover IT Tasman