Sunday, April 20

Go GIANTS Go!

This is Michael Harrison! He is one of the American imports playing for the Giants this year.
Here is Eva and Lyric with GI-ANT

A group of us went to watch the Nelson Giants play the Canterbury Rams on Saturday night at the Trafalgar Centre. It was such an exciting game and Nelson ended up winning 84-83 in the last 3 seconds.

We had great seats, right behind the goal and next to the Wannabes. We cheered the players on and sang "I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be the Ref!!"

The crowd was very loud and really got in behind the Giants team and supported them.

This is Rowan Gray. He is over 2 metres tall-we had to get him to bend down so we could fit him in the photo!

Some people stayed behind after the game to get autographs from the players and to stand next to them so they could see just how tall they REALLY were.
We hope Nelson wins the National Championship again this year.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live a couple of blocks away from the Trafalgar centre and I heard you yelling from here! LOL

Allanah K

ICT Facilitator

Discover IT Tasman

Anonymous said...

You guys must of had a awesome time!I wish I was there, oh well I went last year!
Love From Kaitlyn Wright

Anonymous said...

go giants go from Andrae

Miss R said...

the giants should have lost but go canturbry.

from Ellen