Sunday, September 23

Happy Holidays Everyone!


Hi Room 7 - I just want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday. I'm hoping some of you might get a chance to check out our blog over the holidays. Thankyou to Zoe for all your wonderful comments recently!

Also a special thankyou to Chloe T and Kyle for the lovely surprise at my door at the weekend. The flowers were gorgeous! (I am very spoilt)

Make sure you relax and enjoy your break from school - you deserve it. Everyone worked extremely hard this term and I am very proud of you all.
See you next term...
Miss Rxx
PS: Term 4 is going to be very busy too so watch out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed going to the beach thankyou for the nice trip! I had a good holiday because I went all the way down to Temuka to see a little baby I know called Zac .I stayed for 4 days and then came back home!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!
On the 5th of october I stayed at Miss Redeclifs house!Nick fell of the tramp and split his head open!

Anonymous said...

The holidays where fun to bad the all blacks lost.

Anonymous said...

The holidays where fun to bad the all blacks lost.

Anonymous said...

I think miss Robinson would of had a great hoilday because I did have nice hoilday.