Monday, June 4

High School Band




On Tuesday 5th June we had a visit from the Motueka High School Band. They played a variety of tunes on a range of different instruments. These students are all very talented and have spent hours practising how to read music and play different songs. There are a few pupils in our class this year who are learning to play the piano and guitar and they have special lessons each week.
We hope Mrs Bolt and her band of young entertainers will visit again next year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you like the band

Anonymous said...

did you like the band

Kay said...

Hi Room 7 - the band are great aren't they? I heard them yesterday at Upper Moutere School. I was at their school helping teachers create class blogs like this one - I showed them yours and they all loved it.

Have you noticed how many people in different parts of the world have read your blog? (I'm sure you have - it's exciting isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

i liked the high school band it was cool by jadine

Anonymous said...

I liked the sound of the bands soothing music!!!!My brother looked funny when he was singing!!! It was cool when they made a pizza!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I saw harry who does st.Jhons .

Anonymous said...

You write very well.