Thursday, May 17

Cinderella

This term our class has been reading this well known fairytale.
We created our own invitations to the Royal Ball as well as written apology letters to Cinderella from the stepsisters. We also pretended to be one of the main characters and wrote a diary based on the events that happened.
Our class are going to present this story as a play to our school assembly in week 6 so we are now busy rehearsing our lines and getting our costumes organised.
By Chloe T and Chloe G

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until we do the "Cinderella" play!**

Anonymous said...

I'm old Father in the Cinderellaplay on the 11th June.
by kyle

Anonymous said...

Good luck Rm7 I can't wait I hope you do good

Anonymous said...

room 7 are practising are cinderella play.

Anonymous said...

I'm so nervous. I'm nearly biting my finger nails!!!!! Thats how nervous I am. By the way if you don't already know I'm the fairy god mother.

Anonymous said...

who are the steap sisters